The Water Damage Restoration Process
Get Professional Help Immediately
Water damage can be devastating and immediate action is necessary to prevent further damage or loss. Whether you've suffered a natural disaster like flooding or a hurricane, heavy rain, leaking appliances or old plumbing, the long-term effects of water damage can not only ruin the the structure and aesthetic of your home, but it can compromise the very safety of your home or business and the long term value of your property. Call our team of experts to guide you through the reconstruction process and let us help you bring your property back into pre-loss conditions as soon as dry down is complete. We strictly adhere to all regulations and best practices when it comes to the safety of our clients and team members. We also utilize the latest, cutting-edge industrial equipment to remove and dry your property—no matter how big or small it is.
The Pure Maintenance H-Town Water Damage Restoration Process
Benefits of hiring Allied Restoration Services Inc. for commercial water damage restoration include:
- Certified Technicians: Our highly trained and certified mold and water damage technicians will respond immediately to floods on your property by removing excess water, thereby mitigating damages.
- Moisture Mapping: Our commercial water damage experts identify and report the source of water damage using specialized equipment to map out high humidity areas and find mold behind walls.
- Disposal & Repair: Our team not only removes the water and stops lingering damage from occurring, they offer repairs for your property as well.
- Drying & Dehumidification: We employ specialized commercial-grade equipment to dry damage areas in place, using temperature and humidity machines to remove moisture from affected patches and stop mold growth.
- Mold Remediation: Our highly trained mold remediation technicians will respond immediately to remove mold from water damaged areas and restore your property safely and efficiently. Using our patented dry fog technology, we'll eradicate all surface and airborne mold from the property and our antimicrobial film will prevent it from coming back.
- Containment to Prevent Cross-Contamination: Our team at Pure Maintenance utilizes strategic containment before performing any remediation to prevent the cross-contamination of mold to other areas of your property.
Will Insurance Cover Flood Damage?
First of all, you need to have flood coverage on your insurance policy for it to cover anything. It doesn’t matter if it’s your home or business that has been damaged; if you don’t have flood coverage, you’re not getting any help. Your regular homeowner’s policy does not have flood coverage; you have to add it in. Be sure to understand the possibility of flooding in your area and if adding it on is worth it.
If you live in a designated flood zone you’ll need flood insurance, this is a no brainer. Yet inland areas that are away from major rivers and lakes are still at risk. Consider purchasing a flood insurance policy if the melting snow, an overflowing stream or pond, or water running down a steep hill could flood your home.
Flood insurance is available to homeowners, business owners, and renters. The federal government and a few commercial insurers pay for flood insurance. If you think that you need flood insurance it’s best to add it in. You don’t want to wait for a flood season when water is running under your door to buy a policy, there is typically a 30 day waiting period prior to the policy covering any damage from the time it is purchased.
Let Us Take Care Of It For You
Pure Maintenance H-Town will take the hassle out of your next water cleanup job in the Harris and Montgomery County areas in Houston. Whether you’re dealing with the aftermath of a flood, natural disaster or plumbing issues, we can help. Each job we perform is unique, and will receive our full attention so that we can minimize damage and return you to your home in a timely fashion. We’re an approved vendor for most major insurance companies, and we follow all relevant OSHA standards. We'll restore your peace of mind and your home to safe conditions.